Kittens in their growth phases have a high energy- and nutrient requirement, which is why swift response is essential if your cat is suffering with digestive issues. Royal Canin Veterinary – Kitten Gastrointestinal is specially developed to provide kittens suffering with acute absorption issues with all the essential nutrients they need. This energy- and nutrient-rich dietetic dry food can also be beneficial for cats to recover after illness or operations.
Royal Canin Veterinary – Kitten Gastrointestinal contains highly-digestible ingredients and an increased electrolyte content. The balanced mix of soluble and insoluble fibres can also contribute to healthy digestion. Another advantage of this food is that the kibble pieces are easy to soak, which can be a great way to encourage young or unwell cats to eat more.
Royal Canin Veterinary – Kitten Gastrointestinal at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for kittens with acute absorption issues in the gut, or for convalescence and nutritional restoration
- Also suitable for pregnant and nursing cats
- Highly-digestible ingredients: with selected ingredients and a balanced fibre mix
- Increased electrolyte content: can help to balance out nutritional deficiencies
- High energy content & nutrient-rich: tailored to the nutritional needs of kittens in a growth phase, with all essential nutrients in ideal amounts
- Delicious recipe: well-accepted by many kittens
- With prebiotics: to support healthy digestive function
- Easy-soak kibble: can make it easier to eat, or can be combined with the equivalent wet food
Dried poultry protein*, animal fat*, rice*, wheat gluten feed*, maize feed meal*, hydrolysed poultry liver*, yeast products, minerals, fish oil*, dried beet pulp, dried egg*, lignocellulose, soya oil*, psyllium [husks and seeds, source of swelling agents], fructo-oligosaccharides (0.5%), yeast hydrolysate [source of mannan-oligosaccharides (0.2%) and beta-glucan], marigold meal [source of lutein].
*Highly-digestible ingredients.Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (25,500 IU), vitamin D3 (1000 IU), iron [3b103] (31mg), iodine [3b201, 3b202] (3.1mg), copper [3b405, 3b406] (10mg), manganese [3b502, 3b504] (41mg), zinc [3b603, 3b605, 3b606] (127mg), selenium [3b801, 3b811, 3b812] (0.04mg).
Clinoptilolites from sedimentary sources (10g), preservatives, antioxidants.
|omega-3 fats||1.2 %|
|omega-6 fats||5.2 %|
Royal Canin Veterinary – Kitten Gastrointestinal is a complete dietetic food for kittens.
|Kitten’s age||Expected adult bodyweight|
|Week of pregnancy||Bodyweight|
|3 weeks pregnant||52g||63g||74g|
|9 weeks pregnant||80g||98g||115g|
It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice prior to feeding this food. Feed for 1-2 weeks during and in recovery from acute diarrhoea, until normal health has returned.