Adventurous canines will love these AdVENTuROS Strips – take a wild taste adventure! These delicious treats spoil your dog with an irresistible venison flavour, with a flavoursome recipe based around the pure flavours of nature. No matter whether you feed these AdVENTuROS Strips as entire strips or chopped into pieces, they will provide an unbeatable flavour experience for your pet.
The low-fat strips are rich in meat, containing a minimum 14% poultry content as well as vitamins, minerals and trace elements. No artificial colourings are used in the production of these AdVENTuROS Strips, making these the perfect hearty snacks for between meals, or great as rewards for sport or play. The wild flavour helps to satisfy your dog’s desire for adventure, with each strip being a real special occasion. Let the adventure begin!
AdVENTuROS Strips at a glance:
- Supplementary dog food
- Specially developed for adventurous, discovery-loving dogs
- Stimulating wild venison flavour: inspired by the pure tastes of nature
- Strips: with natural shape and texture, can be split into smaller pieces
- With plenty of meat: contains a minimum 14% poultry, extra delicious and protein-rich
- Low-fat: just 3% fat content
- Free from: artificial colourings
- Tasty recipe: wild venison flavour to make these snacks irresistible and awaken the desire for adventure
- With vital nutrients: contains valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Versatile: ideal as a snack between meals or for a treat during sport, play and training
Grains, glycerine, meat and animal by-products (8%)*, sugar, minerals, yeast, oils and fats.
*Corresponds to 24% rehydrated meat and animal by-products, with minimum 14% poultry.Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (13,200 IU), vitamin D3 (890 IU), vitamin E (95 IU), calcium iodate anhydrous (3.4mg), manganese sulphate monohydrate (19mg), zinc sulphate monohydrate (430mg), sodium selenite (0.47mg).
Venison wild flavour (3000mg).
AdVENTuROS Strips are a supplementary dog food.
|Dog’s weight||Strips per day|
|15kg||up to 2 strips|
|30kg||up to 4 strips|
Reduce feeding amounts accordingly.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be made available.
Always supervise your dog whilst giving it treats.