ALIFANT luxury cotton bath towels have been crafted using high-quality ring spun 100% cotton yarn, making them perfect everyday towels. The highly absorbent cotton fibers create the optimum drying experience and the 500 GSM weight provides a durable towel that will last long. Most institutions prefer this weight of towel due to them being prone to drying faster than heavier towels. All colours are reactive-dyed to a 60-degree Celcius temperature making sure the colours will not wash out provided they are cared for according to the washing instructions. Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. The towels come with a double-stitched hemmed finish for less amount of disintegration after washing. Always use a light detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled. Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric. Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
About this item
- Low Twist And Lint Free: Set consists of 2 pieces (27 ✖ 54 in / 70 ✖ 140 cm) Bath Towels. Made with blended heavyweight Egyptian Collection for softness, absorbency, and durability to keep the refined and lint-free loops that give a soft, cozy, and plushy feel after every wash.
- Package Includes: Highly absorbent super soft pack of 2 towel sets are perfect for home, spa, salon, resort, pool, hotel, motel, and gym. You can also pack them as an essential for traveling for picnics or your trips.
- Pure Quality And Chemicals Free Sheets: During the manufacturing, no harsh chemicals are used in the high GSM bath towels. These 100% cotton towels are free from sturdy chemicals. So you can use an easy dry towel on your face without hesitation.
- Colours: Our Egyptian collection of bath towels come in a range of vibrant colours and will surely be one to suit any bathroom, kitchen, or home decor.
- Washing Instructions: Wash the towel before use with plain water. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint. Machine wash the towels in warm water using a light detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately.